Etna 600 Oven with Stand, Prep Table and Pizza Peel.
The Etna 600 Wood fired Oven is the embodiment of a classic Italian artisan pizza oven. Based on the iconic Italian wood fired oven shape, the Etna 600 oven is the most aesthetically pleasing on the market, with the ability to reach temperatures of around 500°c in under 40 minutes.
Cooking pizzas is just a start, with the ability to also bake bread, slow roast meats and vegetables, smoke fish or ribs and even bake a batch of brownies! Lets not forget the wonderful centrepiece it will make in any garden.
Etna 600 Specifications and Dimensions:
- Internal cooking floor diameter of 600mm
- External dimensions, 780mm wide x 820mm front to back.
- Height including chimney 750mm
- At an approximate weight of 120-130kg, its fairly light compared to most ovens on the market.
- The stand is 900mm in height, with prep side of 600mm in depth and 900mm in with,
- All in all the stand and the prep table together are around 1.5 meter wide.
- The oven is modular and can be taken apart for easy set up in places with restricted access