Shipping & returns
Click & Collect:
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are currently unable to offer click and collect on any orders, during this time customers are also unable to place orders in person at our HQ. All orders must be placed online for local or nationwide delivery.
Deliveries in our local area, within 30 miles of our Wyhtall base, are completely free. Customers must select the free local delivery option at checkout to take advantage of this free delivery option. Please note free local delivery is not available when checking out with our Express Checkout option using Google or Apply Pay, customers must manually checkout and select the free local delivery option to qualify.
All local deliveries will be contact free, in keeping with COVID-19 restrictions.
Our Nationwide delivery will be done by our third party courier. Upon order your lovely firewood will take 2-3 working days to be delivered. All nationwide deliveries will also be completely contact free to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines.
Please see below for delivery instructions.
1. Pallet deliveries are made to a curbside location only.
2. In order to operate SAFE pump truck operations, we can only operate on solid, flat surfaces.
3. Our driver can only deliver to ground level locations.
4. Our driver is the only person to stand on and operate the tail gate.
5. Our driver will not be able to manoeuvre pallets up steep inclines.
6. Our drivers are not permitted to enter your property
7. Our driver can only take away pallet(s) if requested by your supplier, prior to delivery. Disposal of the packaging is the responsibility of the customer.
We are confident that you will be happy with your product but should you have any issues with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of the goods and we will be happy to replace the goods or refund your payment.
Please note that if you need to return goods because you have ordered incorrectly, you will be liable for transport costs.