Little Kasai Konro Grill with Stainless Steel Frame
A brand new addition to our range of Japanese BBQs is the Little Kasai Konro Grill with Stainless Steel Frame V2. This updated version of the popular Kasai grill includes a more modern brushed stainless steel finish, floating feet and handles. This design of frame makes it perfect for both home use and the rigours of a commercial kitchen. These Konro style grills based on the world famous Japanese design are the best thing to use when grilling meats, fish, vegetables or finishing a sous vide cooked dish. Recommended to use with Binchotan charcoal due to its long burning properties and its ability to seal in natural flavours without imparting any other aromas.
The Konro grills are made with a special insulating material that helps reflect heat back into the grill thus making the temperatures more consistent. A simple design with metal corners and an air vent to control temperature.
This is a compact and simple charcoal grill that is made using a natural material that optimises heat retention. Because these grills have superior heat-insulation properties, charcoal used in them burns longer than in conventional cookers.
- Little Grill size for 2-4 persons
- Diatomaceous earth & brushed stainless steel
- Working temperature 107°C to 350°C
- Includes a cooking grid as standard
- 2 x stainless steel handles for lifting
- 210(H) x 405(W) x 265(D)mm I 20kg
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- British-made & in partnership with Tommy Bank